Why do I Blog?

Life is so fast & furious with 3 young children, working from home, ect that I fear I will forget the lovely details of my girls' precious childhood.

My main motivation for blogging is to capture the every day moments...so I don't forget them before I have a chance to scrapbook. Sharing with you is just an added bonus. Keeping this blog has helped me get the photos off my camera's memory card and label/organize them on my laptop. It is the BEST tool I have for scrapbooking. I haven't ever been able to keep a journal, but this I can do. I don't pretend to have anything interesting to say. In fact I'm sure this little blog is boring to you, but to me it is priceless!

**CHECK OUT MY OTHER BLOGS: LINKS ON THE TOP OF THE LEFT SIDEBAR

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

2 Scrapbooking

Over the years I've picked up lots of new hobbies, but I think scrapbooking is one I will strive to continue on a regular basis. Not only is it a fun creative outlet, but it is family history! Plus Allie loves to look at the books. Luckily my friend, Brandi, has included me in her ward's monthly relief society scrap night. We meet at her church the second Friday of each month from 6pm-midnight to eat goodies, gab, & create. Here are 3 layouts I did last weekend (we had to change the week this month). Next week when Nate goes to Mexico, Maren & I are going to re-create scrap land (at her house or mom's) & do some serious family history. YEAH!




2 comments:

Devony said...

can I tell you how much I LOVE the picture of Allie peeking through whatever it is? Darling!

Sarah Schwartz said...

Yes! It was so cute. She is looking through a hole in the tunnel. I think you can see it in another pic. I really wanted to include the face photo, but it just didn't "go:, so I had to trim it. It was such a fun park.